Friends (Well ex friends)
Don't you hate it when you miss being friends with someone?

Someone slap me.
Mathew Charles - UI Graphic Designer
Visit Website

[Image: 867wpnpq.jpg]
I just move on... :/

As requested... *slap*
[Image: qunvdxc3.jpg]
Yeah, I know where you're coming from (Dale, stop it!). It really does suck when you're really good mates with someone and it ends over something silly
Spot on!

[quote name='Marv']Yeah, I know where you're coming from (Dale, stop it!). It really does suck when you're really good mates with someone and it ends over something silly[/QUOTE]
Visit Website

Is it someone we know? :/
[Image: qunvdxc3.jpg]
[quote name='Mathew']Spot on![/QUOTE]

Story of my life mate
Get this Marv - its shitty.

The cunty ex who got over our six and half years in a few days is a prime example of this - refusing to have any contact etc. I kinda wish I could find it that easy to move on and forget but then again I like that I can remember all the stuff and be able to reminisce and stuff.
[quote name='Dale']Is it someone we know? :/[/QUOTE]

Yup, well you do.
Visit Website

[quote name='Jonny']Get this Marv - its shitty.

The cunty ex who got over our six and half years in a few days is a prime example of this - refusing to have any contact etc. I kinda wish I could find it that easy to move on and forget but then again I like that I can remember all the stuff and be able to reminisce and stuff.[/QUOTE]

Fucking hell, i don't get people who move on so quickly, never understood how they do it.
Visit Website

It's a catch 22 situation with relationship break-ups aint it, especially when it isn't you who does the breaking up. You most probably still have some feelings for them and want to remember the good times, but at the same time you want to detach yourself from it all and move on Undecided
[quote name='Marv']It's a catch 22 situation with relationship break-ups aint it, especially when it isn't you who does the breaking up. You most probably still have some feelings for them and want to remember the good times, but at the same time you want to detach yourself from it all and move on Undecided[/QUOTE]

I did the breaking up. haha
Visit Website

[quote name='Mathew']I did the breaking up. haha[/QUOTE]

Well, it depends on the reason for breaking up, but I guess there's always gonna be some feeling there, or you wouldn't be with them in the first place to have the break up!