Theme Changer
This is probably more for Mathew to answer, rather than Dale, but who knows.

Anyway, it's about the Theme Changer at the top that let's you change the colours....

a.) Why doesn't it remember your last colour choice for future browser sessions? I don't like pink.... Sad

b.) Why does it break if I navigate away from the forums and then come back, within the same browser session?

Quote:This is probably more for Mathew to answer, rather than Dale, but who knows.

Anyway, it's about the Theme Changer at the top that let's you change the colours....

a.) Why doesn't it remember your last colour choice for future browser sessions? I don't like pink.... Sad

b.) Why does it break if I navigate away from the forums and then come back, within the same browser session?
A) It does remember... it's just I'm messing around with it at the moment. Smile

B) See "A".
[Image: qunvdxc3.jpg]
Quote:A) It does remember... it's just I'm messing around with it at the moment. Smile

Cool See "A".

You sure? It was doing the same last night.
Quote:You sure? It was doing the same last night.
I weren't messing with it last night... but it's working fine for me... what browser you using?

Only problems I'm having are with this stupid CKEditor.
Quote:I weren't messing with it last night... but it's working fine for me... what browser you using?
Firefox, 'cause I'm retro ^_^
Quote:Firefox, 'cause I'm retro ^_^
I haven't fiddled with it in Firefox, but it should work. You sure you've not got anything switched on that'll prevent a cookie from being set?
Not that I know of, everything else with cookies works fine. Definitely isn't remembering the colour choice between sessions though. Also, when I say it breaks when you return in the same session, I mean it retains the colour you chose before, but when you click Theme Changer nothing happens. Well, you go from URL to URL/#, but the colour options don't appear.
Just looked on the debugging window in the development tools for Chrome and only seeing one error flagging up and that's to do with Facebook's "like" thing below... so that's going to go. Shit data hungry company.

I will have a ganders at debugging in Firefox now though and report back...

(You using Firefox 22.0?)
Currently posting from Firefox... nothing coming up in the debugger as a problem.

I can easily open and close the colour selections, choose a colour, browse the forum with that selected colour of choice. Close the tab, go onto another website, then come back and it's still show the colour I selected.

I have no idea why it's not working for you? If you're using your mobile dongle, you may want to clear your cache or hard-refresh at least, as mobile data is usually compressed and stored is a weird way as opposed to normal internet data transfer.
No idea what version of FF I'm using. I'm on my phone now so can't check either.
I've had no one else report issues about this. Only you. So hush!!
Mathew Charles - UI Graphic Designer
Visit Website

[Image: 867wpnpq.jpg]
Quote:I've had no one else report issues about this. Only you. So hush!!

This is genuinely how I believe Mathew's idea of 'customer service' works.
Quote:This is genuinely how I believe Mathew's idea of 'customer service' works.
http://www.themetent.com/topic/99-great-...#entry1007

#burn
Visit Website

Quote:http://www.themetent.com/topic/99-great-...#entry1007

#burn
Probably shagging him...
i've added this theme too.
Visit Website

Quote:i've added this theme too.
Don't use 'www.' in URLs.
you don't have the file uploaded anyway fgs

Visit Website

They can just use the normal "Change Theme" link in the footer as per normal.