Coming Out Age
what age was ya when you came out? 

Mathew Charles - UI Graphic Designer
Visit Website

[Image: 867wpnpq.jpg]
I can't actually remember properly when... I remember the order though... Online -> Friends -> Family.

The little kids haven't been told yet and to be honest, they don't need it being forced down their throat. They'll learn about it in school and then can put 2 and 2 together in their own way, because it's becoming all too common these days... not really sure why people are so scared to come out... it's a lot better now than to 20-30 years ago, heck, even when I was younger it was bad.
[Image: qunvdxc3.jpg]
Yeah it's becoming easier these days, but I still think it's massively unacceptable in schools
Visit Website

Think I was about 15/16.
Same as Dale, went Online -> Friends -> Family and even now some family don't know.
Had held off mentioning it to my sister 'cause she's at that age where it's used as an insult still, but she outright asked my mum one day, so couldn't really get round that one.
Did same order, online > friends > family.

Didn't choose to tell family but glad they know!
Visit Website

Kinda the same order, but still not everyone knows. I don't see the big thing about coming out though, it's not like straight people have to go downstairs one day and be all like "Mum, Dad, I'm straight" so why should it be something you have to if you're gay or bi. I suppose it makes sense to tell some people, but like Dale says, everyone is capable of putting 2 and 2 together where necessary. It's like people who proper flaunt their gayness and shove it down your throat (*giggles*) - well done, you're gay, so are millions of other people, get over yourself.
You summed up Dale there. Did you mean too?
Quote:Kinda the same order, but still not everyone knows. I don't see the big thing about coming out though, it's not like straight people have to go downstairs one day and be all like "Mum, Dad, I'm straight" so why should it be something you have to if you're gay or bi. I suppose it makes sense to tell some people, but like Dale says, everyone is capable of putting 2 and 2 together where necessary. It's like people who proper flaunt their gayness and shove it down your throat (*giggles*) - well done, you're gay, so are millions of other people, get over yourself.
Visit Website