Exhibition
So I've only just found out three of my pieces are in a exhibition! Smile

Pretty chuffed! [ATTACH]13[/ATTACH]Admittedly they could of been displayed better...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Mathew Charles - UI Graphic Designer
Visit Website

[Image: 867wpnpq.jpg]
Ooo, what are they? I recognise your dog one at the top. Well done! :-)
Yeah, was going to say that's the Dogs Trust one up top. Awesome one Mat. Smile

They on exhib at NWHC?
[Image: qunvdxc3.jpg]
[quote name='Dale']Yeah, was going to say that's the Dogs Trust one up top. Awesome one Mat. Smile

They on exhib at NWHC?[/QUOTE]

Yeah. The logo one is mine below the dogs trust and the photography one is mine below the logo too

Visit Website

[quote name='Mathew']Yeah. The logo one is mine below the dogs trust and the photography one is mine below the logo too[/QUOTE]

Nice one, well congratz on them. Smile
Aye! now onto the second year! one step closer to leaving Nuneaton for good..
Visit Website

[quote name='Mathew']Aye! now onto the second year! one step closer to leaving Nuneaton for good..[/QUOTE]

Should've done what I did... left altogether after the first year... t'was when I buggered off to London.
[quote name='Dale']Should've done what I did... left altogether after the first year... t'was when I buggered off to London.[/QUOTE]

No cause i need two more a levels to get the uni course unlocked ;-)
Visit Website

Aren't you old enough to get into uni as a 'mature' student, without needing UCAS points and stuff?
[quote name='Mathew']No cause i need two more a levels to get the uni course unlocked ;-)[/QUOTE]

Haha, you make it sound like a game. :p

[quote name='Marv']Aren't you old enough to get into uni as a 'mature' student, without needing UCAS points and stuff?[/QUOTE]

Less of the "old" talk you. :p
[quote name='Marv']Aren't you old enough to get into uni as a 'mature' student, without needing UCAS points and stuff?[/QUOTE]

Yes but ill rather have ucas points and a portfolio Wink making me a stronger candidate :p
Visit Website